MAY 17TH TO 20TH , 2013
Join us at Granite Ridge Campground for our Annual party weekend. This is the only weekend that we all let loose and celebrate the upcoming summer. All are welcome but be aware, parties here on this weekend last most of the night. Come play some beach volleyball, basketball, soccer, fish, go canoeing, dare to swim or just eat and drink. (Cans and plastic only). This is the weekend you do not want to miss if you are looking for a good time. Book early to reserve your site.
All sites have fire rings, picnic tables or tables and you bring your own chairs.
3 night package $75.00 per adult tax included.
2 night package $65.00 per adult tax included.
1 night package $45.00 per adult tax included.
If you wish to have a hydro site it is an extra $5.00 a night per site.
Cash only on this weekend.
This is a weekend for having fun but there are a few rules to keep things safe and under control.
* Wristbands must be worn at all times.
* No glass bottles, no pets, no axes, hatches, saw, water balloons or air guns.
* Speed limit is 10 km per hr. No driving. Vehicle use is restricted to entering and exiting campground only.
* Do not move fire rings for any reason.
* Fireworks are prohibited in the campground.
* No extreme noise, loud bass or disturbing behaviour.
* Criminal activity will not be tolerated including damage or destruction to camp or other property.
* Do not damage trees or take any wood from bush dead or alive. Wood is sold at the office.
* No visitors on this weekend.
* Camp staff and management are here to make your stay safe and enjoyable, verbal or physical confrontation is unacceptable.
* Site deposit will be returned upon check out provided these rules are followed and site is left clean and there is no table or tree damage.
* If rules are broken, you maybe evicted at management discretion with no refund or deposit return.
* Thank you for your cooperation.
I have read the camp rules. I acknowledge and agree to abide by them. Granite Ridge Campground its employees and management will not be held responsible for any liability including theft, injury or death.